Monday 8 December 2008

Tri-fold gift card



I have two entries to show you tonight. The first one is a card that I sat playing with and I decided on a tri fold card with a gift card enclosure and in the center, I
pasted a snowflake BP and a white space for salutations. The front panel is embossed
with a cuttlebug folder and then colour daubed and stickle glitter around the scallop edge. Some stickles were placed on the dots as well. I finished the card
with bright corners of red and burgundy flowers, using silver brads and blue crystals
for the flower centers. Inside, I cut and scalloped a pouch pocket for a card. I
ran it through the cuttlebug and then stuck on snowflake punchouts in Brilliant Blue
like the card, and then stuck the card onto Bashful Blue single layer CS to bring it
to standard card size.

Now, the second part of this post is for a great big thank you to JHET for sending me
the wonderful goodies you see. The papers are beautiful and I can't wait until the
Christmas season is over to play with them and post some new cards. It's like Christmas when you receive such thoughtful gifts in the mail. Thank you Jhet. Her
link is in the SBS group to the right. Please go and visit her. She has some beautiful cards to see. And visit the other ladies too. They are a great group.

1 comment:

jhet said...

You're welcome Norma! Hope you liked the card, too!

God bless you!

Hugs,
jhet