Monday 22 December 2008

Where's the shovel?


After two snowfalls this weekend, we wonder if we will meet our 1 pm hair appointment!! Something tells me we are snowbound. We have a long uphill
driveway past the side of the house and then we are challenged again with
the hill to "Mount Fuji"!! But just on the top of the hill, the roads are
driveable, because the city salts and clears them. But we are a cul-de-sac
and we don't count in their eyes. It is pretty though.
Well, with brand new snow tires on the van we actually did make it out of the
house and the street. I bought myself a new lamp for my craft area, more stain
for hubbies projects, some Christmas bags for my mum and lunch out. A successful
day I would say. Here's how our van looked before we began todays journey.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our cul de sac doesn't count either. We have a road closed sign propped up at the entrance to it. Fortunately everything is within walking distance, although it is slow going ....

hope you get out soon!