Friday 19 December 2008

An Award for You.


I don't know if anyone else is having problems with posting photos or not but it has
taken multi trys to finally get this award posted and my thanks sent out to Chrissie
for thinking of me. This is wonderful.
There is a wonderful sentiment attached to this award which I will share with you:

This is it:

This blog invest and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. What a wonderful sentiment and an elegant award.

Now I have to pass this on to 8 people, which through difficulty and time allowance
prohibits me doing so at this time, but I do want to pass it on to all you talented ladies to accept this award for yourselves. I belong to a wonderful group SBS22
who share their talents with me and all who wander through their blogsites. Please
visit them all with links to their blogs in my list on the right. And to my blogging sisters, accept this award from me with love and best wishes for a very
Happy Holiday and Christmas period.

No comments: