Saturday 4 October 2008

Sending Kudos

Hi everyone. Well I am slowly on the mend from my surgery, but it hasn't left me any quality
time to want to create this week, so I am going to send you all in another direction. I would like
you to visit some of my favourite blogsites. These two extremely talented ladies have given me
loads of ideas to use in my own work and I want you to visit them too.

Michele Zindorf and Kimmie . These ladies and their creations are phenominal. They are artists in their own right.
Kimmie loves to find natural mediums, recycled products given a new life. She is working on a
home made glue, keeping with the "green".
Michele is the tutorial mistress. Her amazing techniques are beautiful and easy to follow.
Please visit them both for a very interesting and informative link. Take care everyone.


A postscript to my original = Little did I know when I sent kudos to Kimmie, that she had
awarded a great honour on me in her blog . I'll add the award to my side panel when I figure out how to do it again. Thank you so much Kimmie.


1 comment:

Gwen said...

wow that is some talented gals!! TFS hope you are feeling better soon!!