Monday 13 October 2008

Santa's Coming.



For some reason, I am getting into the Christmas spirit, (no, not alcohol, you sillies). I had some Christmas paper with this Santa image and thought it would make a cute card. So I cut it out and mounted it on black CS, added the coloured snowflake, also found on the paper. I used stickles for sparkle, and gold painty pen for the stars on the outside edge. I also cuttlebugged the front card folder with the argyl folder. The stamp is from SU. And other than that I used dimensionals behind the snowflake. The paper is from My Minds Eye. and the CS is Blue Bayou.

3 comments:

jhet said...

Wow! Another nice card Norma! Hope you're feeling better now.

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I love it, Christmas cards are always my fave!
Hugs, Pegggy

Sarah Elliott said...

That is a very classic card. I love it!!