Wednesday 22 October 2008

I'm not lost

Really I am not lost. Just so involved in sorting things out here at home. We are replacing
furniture so out with the old and in with the new. And my mother is making similar changes
so we have to deal with her lot too. I guess I am just discombobulated this week. Hubby is
making some changes to the craft room, and in the middle of it we are clearing another
storage closet of clutter. I think I'm going a little dipsy with it all. So excuse my not so mojo
moment. The mood has not grabbed me to create. It's all geared up to create another mess
with a goal of space and room to grow again inside the house. But it's like pulling teeth to get
DH to get rid of things. He hates change. (even after 30 years of sameness). LOL

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Just love that word discombobulate!
I could do with a grand clear out of loft and garage, both of which are crammed with the accumulated belongings of offspring no longer living at home.
I think I could do with a skip to get rid of years of rubbish!
Chrissie