Monday 6 October 2008

Chrissie's Toppers - SBS22


A challenge was given by Chrissie - simply-one-of-a-kind for making Toppers, that our swap partner can use on a card and build from it, to make her own Christmas card. These are the
three that I made and hopefully fall into the criteria of Chrissie's challenge.
I used my Nestibilities for the scalloped pieces. The Moss green one has stickles around the
scallop with a little Seasons Greetings tag mounted on the face of it. My star, I used the
Nestibilities and also the cuttlebug to give some detail to the white center and finally the
bottom one done with the red and green of Christmas and a salutation stamped in black,
accessorized with a poinsettia wreath. Hope you like them Chrissie. I had fun making these.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh they are gorgeous!! thanks for showing them...now the rest of us know what to do..tee hee hee!!!

Marge said...

Very pretty; great job & it helps me too to better see what I had in mind is okay for the challenge! TFS!!!

Becky said...

Wow you wasted no time making these...I have barely started thinking about them! Way to go they are great. Glad you are feeling better and up to creating :O)

Chrissie said...

Wow, wow and wow again!
These are just FAB Norma. Well done you. I'm sure that Becky wil be delighted with them.
Thank you so much for joining in the swap.
Here's to the next swap!
Chrissie