Tuesday 9 September 2008

Ride-em


I had no agenda when I went into my card room, but a month ago I went downtown with

DH and we entered a "different" store and I saw a sheet of handmade parchment that I fell

in love with. It is ivory in colour and square pieces of tissue are attached to it with a rubbed

metallic finish in both gold and silver. I had no idea what I could use it for, but I had to have it.

So I decided to cut out a square and this is the result. I used Bronco Buster in Navy embossing

on the square, backed with Night of Navy stock. I then used Cuttlebug Paisley on Su River Rock

stock as my base card. For a touch of colour I had this red and navy ribbon and hardware and

added touches of ribbon on the image panel. And there you have it. Isn't the parchment just

gorgeous?

1 comment:

Sarah Elliott said...

That is really cool. I love the effect of it.