Monday 15 September 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Julanne of my SBS22 stampers group, http://glitterfreak.blogspot.com/.
I thank her very much for thinking of me. My purpose here is to quote 7 things about me,
and then tag 6 others, letting them know in their blogsites that I have tagged them. As much
as I want to do that, I am about to go into hospital for surgery, so I am a little short on time. So if Julanne will forgive me, I will give you my 7 things about me, but I am going to tag all my
blogging friends to join in the fun and continue this link of fun. Do visit Julanne's blog and enjoy her work.
Here are my 7 answers:
1. In December I will receive my "gold" card indicating my OAS status.
OAS = "Old Age Stamper" LOL
2. I live in a 4 generation family home, starting with my mother, me and my DH, my dtr and
SIL and 2 beautiful grandchildren. Oh, and Charlee, our cocker spaniel.
3. I was born in England, grew up in Montreal, and married and live in Vancouver.
4. I have had a penpal/friend in Northern Ireland for 53 years.
5. I can't swim.
6. I retired at 58 (from a paying job that is).
7. My hair use to be reddish brown, but now it is silver "blonde"!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Thanks for the e-mail message and sorry I'm slow in responding. Sept. is always a crazy busy month, getting used to new schedules, kids in and out of activities etc. Not enough hours in a day! I need to retire so I have more time to stamp LOL!! Unfortunately, that will be some time yet!

Hope the surgery went well. Thanks for touching base.