Tuesday 2 September 2008

Autumn Splendor


I feel like I'm in the groove today with my sketch for Julee"s Mojo51 challenge.

I used a lot of my tools to make this card. Sissix leaf cutouts, SU new scallop edge tool,

Cuttlebug folders, Swiss dots and Forest Branches. All the CS is SU stock. The leaf

BP is a no name brand. I used SU hologram embossing powder on a couple of the leaves

and popped them on dimensionals. And the salutation is stamped in Close to Cocoa and

is from Close to my Heart.

4 comments:

lalalla said...

great card, I like the layers and embossed leaves:) and of course I love scalloped edges!

Kathryn said...

So pretty -- love the scallops at the top -- so cute -- :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love all the layers of different colored scallops, and your leaf punches are really neat. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)

Bev said...

Beautiful card, love the scalloped layers