Monday 18 August 2008

WANT A LAUGH?


I have a thread on Splitcoaststampers called "Support HOse". It is a group of woman who
are trying desparately for every reason, mainly health reasons, to lose weight. We banter

with each other, support each other - thus our name. We have little competitions that only

require a loss of weight for a specific time period etc. And we are losing weight. So one

challenge was to make up an ATC depicting what we would like to look like. Have a look at

me! I have always loved Jaclyn Smith from Charlies Angels and just found out she is only a

year younger than me. My goal, should I choose to accept this mission - is to sculpt my body, using Ms. Smith as my inspiration. My face does no justice to her body!

3 comments:

Sarah Elliott said...

Too cute!!

Chrissie said...

Good luck with the weight loss!
Keep us posted with your progress!

Chrissie

Unknown said...

She looks cuter with your face :)
It's amazing what we can create with "photo shop" - but reality is good too - that's why I like those Dove ads :)