Friday 18 July 2008

Big thank-you


Hi, I'm back. Mum is on the mend after her fall and we are taking steps to ensure
her safety with monitors and hopefully soon, some in home care besides ourselves.
I made a card for my friend who so kindly gave me a pizza box full of gorgeous papers
that she was weeding out of her stash. ( To make room for new stuff!) I used mellow
moss for the base card, cutting out diamond corners with a grey stock (unknown) and
DCWV paper from her and creating a pocket, to which I added a card with matching
headliner. I scalloped that with my corner rounder punch, added grey ribbon that took on a weird coloration when photographed. I used my scallop punch for the center
salutation stamp, using again an SU stamp, "thanks so much". The center medallion is
raised on dimensionals.

No comments: