Tuesday 20 May 2008

Scrap creation


I was cleaning up my scraps from another project and had some scallops punched out
in the floral, so I cut them in half and then wondered what I could do with them.
So here is the result. I used them like a framework for the bird print. The paper
is by Imaginesce and is double-sided, so I have a colour combo working for me already. The stamp is from Inkadinkado and the CS is SU. I put some Ice stickles
on the flower centers, coloured my birdies with Copics and then round edged the card
and there you have it. A very bright but cheerful little card for many occasions.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Very nice card!

xAndrea

Carrie said...

Hi NormaJ,
I am not always into cute, but I love little birdies, and bold colors and the stripes and dots. Nevermind it as a card, I would want it on top of a tin to keep things in so I could see it all the time. Thanks for visiting my blog, glad you liked the ATC books. Your family set-up sounds like a fairy tale--a whole crafting family!! Cheers, Carrie

Unknown said...

I love the re-use of those scallops! Great card!