Saturday 31 May 2008

Luvbug


I am so weary in body and mind today. Despite my inability to do a lot of walking, I
took my mother on a shopping trip today, just for her. I think a bus ran over me. I
can hardly move and my bed beckons me like never before. But we accomplished what we
set out to do for her, so she is happy. Meanwhile, I purchased some paper from Scenicroutepaper that I want to use, so this is the result. I am giving it to my brother as a belated birthday card. The stamp, which I can't locate at the moment, so I don't know the supplier was coloured in by copics and gelly roll glaze pens.
I had a metal "brother" detail by Portofolia that was perfect for this card. The stock is from StampinUp, with little button details in the corners. I rounded the
opening corners to soften the look.

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute!! I am sure he will love it. :0)