Monday 17 March 2008

Round-Up!


I got my new Wanted Stamp set this week and had a perfect man birthday coming up, so
I played with my galloping horses in a stamping off image. I love Tempting Turquoise
CS from SU and in my paper stack I came across a different colour scheme with the purples and blues, so this is what I came up with. Using a piece, and that is all I had, of elegant eggplant and perfect plum and Lavender Lace, as mats for the images,
I stamped my horses and my medalion on my turquoise stock. I added some hemp twine like a lariat and mounted it in place with a black brad. The sentiment is from a new set called Lots of Thoughts and reads "it's your special day". I roughed up the edges of the paper (from All my Memories) to make it look less feminine and used a sanding block on the paper. I still feel it could use something more, but I decided to stop while I was ahead.

No comments: