Wednesday 12 March 2008

Pocket card


This is a Pocket card I am currently working on for a swap. I haven't made one of these before, so I am pleased with the finished card. I have left off a sentiment so that anything can be added in the space. Using Tempting Turquoise, I cuttlebugged
the front panel in the new paisley folder. I added polka dots around the perimeter of the card top, with a matching ribbon. The stamp is called Potted Plant by Hero Art. The scallop mat is actually two SU scallop punched pieces glued together for the rectangle I needed. Accessories include star shape crystals, a prima flower and
a pearl crystal. A notecard sits inside with stamped edges.

1 comment:

sophia landry said...

I see one of those awsome new embossing folders by cuttlebug! Love how it dresses this card up. Very elegant.