Thursday 17 January 2008

All you need...


I had to make one card to finish my day, so I decided on this one using SU Lovely as
a Tree. In fact, I even had to mount this on, as I had never used it before.
Big decision, should I colour it or make it mono. I decided on Chocolate Chip and
Whisper White with a bright pop of colour in my Tempting Turquoise Base card. I stamped the card in SU crosshatch background stamp and cuttlebugged two scallop circles in white. I embellished the tree with copper stickles (not showing up very well) and a chocolate and black ribbon aka the $store.
As for me, I am deciding whether I want a cold or not, so I am worn out. I have a touch of everything but not enough to say I'm sick. I am just discombobulated. My
DH however is a different story. He is one sick puppy. The chest, the throat, nose,
eyes, he has it all, poor baby and except for the occasional little moan out of him,
he is handling this one quite well. You know how husbands are. We are supposed to become their mummy and run hand and foot for them - cause they are so sick. But so far, he's doing good!

3 comments:

BarbK said...

Norma, I love this stamp set and you did a marvellous job with it. Love this card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Lovely card! The chocolate and turquoise look yummy together. So sorry to you hear you and hubby aren't feeling well.

Kathy W said...

I think I'm going to need this stamp set before it retires someday. The turquoise with the crosshatch is a great background. Thanks for sharing (and the extra bingo number), and I hope you and your DH feel better soon.