Sunday 14 October 2007

Not a good week

I am sad to say that my mother-in-law has been placed in a hospice home,
and she is not doing that well. Her illness is taking its toll and I don't
think time is with her now. It is like dejavue for me, so soon after losing
my own dad earlier this year. And oddly enough, from the same cancer. I can
see the hope in their eyes, but unfortunately I know the outcome too. So you
will forgive me if I don't post for a few days, or have the inkling to sit and
create something right now. My time is split into splinters and I can't create
in snatched moments. But I do read your blogs in those moments and it takes me
away to another place. And lately your creativity has been unmatched by any
previous work. You are all growing so much. It is fun and inspirational to see.
Once again, I am so glad that I asked you to participate in my MIL challenge as it
gave me a chance to give her a bright spark moment, which she just loved. Well
done, fellow bloggers and stampers.

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I am so sorry to hear about your MIL. My heart goes out to you and your family. Take card of yourself. :0)

Ila said...

Sad to hear about your MIL..
Thoughts and prayers...Take Care..Ila

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So sorry to hear about your Mother-in-law. I feel so for you.

Sincerely,
NG.