Sunday 23 September 2007

Good Morning Fellow Stampers


Good morning everyone. I have a special request from all you lovely stampers
who answered my call for my M-in-Law cards. This one is from an equally deserving
blogger and stamper. Ila from www.artfullyila.blogspot.com. She has requested cards to be sent to her brother who has also been given bad news and he is an avid lover of home-made cards with bling. If you would like to brighten his day, please check out her blog for the information. My prayers go out to Ila and her family. Attached is my card, using the words, The best things in life are not free, but priceless. And I used one tree in the various seasons of the year.

2 comments:

Ila said...

This card is lovely Norma. Dana will love it. Thank you so much!!
...hugs Ila

Trina said...

Gorgeous card Norma!! My Uncle Dana will love it!! It's just stunning!!