Monday, 17 September 2007

Creative weekend


Well, in between visits with m-in-law, who has come home now and is
on homecare assistance, I joined in a weekend online card and crop
event at Scrapshotz.com. There is some beautiful work to be seen.
Check it out. I did a layout about me and my favourite things. Well,
mis-read it and thought it was something about me, not a favourite item.
So I added my granddaughters to my layout. I made several cards but will post
them eventually on my slide album that I am working on.

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Your page looks great! :0)

sophia landry said...

This is a great looking page! Even though you misread the direction it all turned out good, excellent idea to add family after all that should be everyones favorite thing!

~Carla~ www.moralia.wordpress.com said...

Love this LO, Norma! I absolutely love the detail around the edges of the page! Beautiful! :)