Monday 17 September 2007

Creative weekend


Well, in between visits with m-in-law, who has come home now and is
on homecare assistance, I joined in a weekend online card and crop
event at Scrapshotz.com. There is some beautiful work to be seen.
Check it out. I did a layout about me and my favourite things. Well,
mis-read it and thought it was something about me, not a favourite item.
So I added my granddaughters to my layout. I made several cards but will post
them eventually on my slide album that I am working on.

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Your page looks great! :0)

sophia landry said...

This is a great looking page! Even though you misread the direction it all turned out good, excellent idea to add family after all that should be everyones favorite thing!

Anonymous said...

Love this LO, Norma! I absolutely love the detail around the edges of the page! Beautiful! :)