Saturday 7 February 2015

A little love....

Valentine's Day is coming up and there is one person that I must thank and show some love.  And that is my mother.  She resides in a seniors home with the care she requires and could not get at home.  But I visit every week and do her personal shopping and some of her laundry.  She likes her things done a certain way and they just don't do it right at the home.  Basically the industrial washers are too hot and her clothes are being shrunk.  So I don't blame her for wanting to keep her clothes nice.  I saw a pretty image online that I made into a special card for her and in it writing how much I appreciate and love her.  Take a look at my efforts to make her a "love" card.


I added the Valentines greeting to the face of the image and then cut the corners to  make it 
more interesting.  Down the sides I used a lacey strip for additional interest, but not to overwhelm
the card.  On the lacey heart I stuck pearl embellishments across the top, and a red dew drop on
the rose, while a pink crystal adorns the ribbon.  I think she will like it.
And to all of you Happy Valentine's Day
and I hope you can spend it with those you love.

No comments: