Monday 18 February 2013

SILVER ONLY....

I am so pleased with how this ATC card turned out.
The photo doesn't do it justice however, as being a reflective silver, you can't take a picture straight on, or you get a reflection of me staring back from the background.  It is for a swap I am currently in.  And as this is the 25th swap in this forum, we had to create a piece entirely in silver.
The background is Mylar embossed with a Sizzix folder on the edges, leaving a plain panel through the centre.  The leaves were die-cut from silver glitter stock from StampinUp.  And the flower and butterfly are metal embellishments from a local scrapbooking store.  It isn't often that the creator can say they like the piece they have completed, but I love it and it turned out exactly as I envisioned it would.

No comments: